Tuesday, June 19, 2007

FUNNY STORY

A Family BLOG! Yes, the perfect place to tell all the funny things that The Girl does! We hope you will check back often and make comments when you visit so we can keep up to date with all our friends and family. Since I just started this blog, I thought I'd post a funny story about The Girl from a few weeks ago.

The Girl had been playing in the other room by herself when she came in to see me saying "sicker-ette... sicker-ette".

In a little shock, I was like "What's that (Girl)?" Again she said "sicker-ette". I could not believe that she knew what a cigarette was so she must be trying to tell me something else. Then she pointed at her hand and said "sicker-green". On her hand was a little green sticker, and after I looked around more I noticed, she was covered in red stickers... sticker red. "Ah yes, (Girl). Sticker red and sticker green."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lily is such a grown up girl. They (she and Carson) are really fun as two year olds. I love the vocabulary!

I hope you and Tommy are well and happy. I have been so since moving here to the Biology department. I miss Elizabeth and the gang but being gone is better for me!

Thanks for the note on the blog!

Carolyn