One day T came home from work and asked The Girl if she wanted to make cookies. She got very excited, but T said they would have to wait until after dinner to make them. Well, after T did the dishes, made dinner, and cleaned up, it was time for The Girl to go to bed. So, T said she could make cookies tomorrow. Well, first thing the next morning The Girl said to me, "I get to make cookies with Daddy today!" After T came home from work and got busy doing the normal routine, cookies didn't seem to be able to make the list tonight either. Well, T was a nice daddy and let The Girl stay up a little later to make cookies with him. I think The Girl really enjoyed it and I know T is enjoying getting to know The Girl a little more. I've been pretty sick with my pregnancy that I haven't been able to do much more than lay down.
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment