Hey, we should do one of these when we get together. I know Katie, Terri and Lanie would love to sew. We should have a craft day!! Do you have patterns or did you find that online? I have a pattern for a great bag, too. I could bring it if you want.
We should totally have a sewing party! All the patterns and instructions are online. Just click on the name of the item and it will bring you to the pattern. I'll try to update it so you can click on the image too. That would have been smart
3 comments:
Hey, we should do one of these when we get together. I know Katie, Terri and Lanie would love to sew. We should have a craft day!! Do you have patterns or did you find that online? I have a pattern for a great bag, too. I could bring it if you want.
We should totally have a sewing party! All the patterns and instructions are online. Just click on the name of the item and it will bring you to the pattern. I'll try to update it so you can click on the image too. That would have been smart
Too Cute. Is this what you have been working on?
Post a Comment