


Most people take pictures of their newborn babies when they are alert and awake... because it seems to be the rarest. The Boy is quite the opposite. He is usually awake so I like to take pictures of how cute he is when he is asleep. :D


He is starting to smile more, though only giving us a few each day. They are priceless when you get to see them though!



The Girl has been so cute while she is eating that lately T has to go grab the camera. It is usually so hard to get her to eat anything but one night we had spaghetti and she just loved it! Another night we had pizza and she liked sticking her knife in it and eating it upside down.



Here is my husband with his summer buzz cut. (The Girl took the photo.)



2 comments:
He is SOOOO Cute! I wish I could hold him!!! Lily is adorable too of course. Tommy, Kyle buzzed his hair too.. (He is alone in Ohio right now and called me and told that he buzzed it so I haven't seen it)Wish we lived closer to you guys! Melonie, I will be here until july 1. When are you going on your trip? Hope your flight will go smooth. I'm sure it will!! :)
Wow what a hottie!! no wonder your kids are so cute. He must come from good genes or something...
:)
Post a Comment