Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Trains!

A month ago, Tommy's parents were cleaning out their garage and mailed us a big box with some of Tommy's things. Along with tons of baseball cards, they sent a few pieces to his big train set. Lily got so excited and wanted to set up a train track and play trains right then. To her disappointment, we couldn't set up anything with only one train car. Well, last night we got two very large boxes in the mail, full of the complete train set. I think Tommy was almost as excited as Lily to set it up! It was pretty cute to watch them together, daddy and daughter train playing time. I know Isaac will love it too... when he gets a little older.


2 comments:

Monica said...

What a cool train set! I'm sure that Isaac will be obsessed with it too when he gets a little older. How fun!

Ashli Brown said...

Thats an awesome train set! They will have lots of fun with it.