
Today I picked Isaac up out of his bed and he was... as usual... sockless. He always seems to take his socks off in his crib. Well, today I saw one in between the crib and the wall so I pulled the crib away from the wall. Guess what I found? His pj pants which he took off yesterday (along with his diaper which he kindly handed to me), a turtle, and 11 socks. Along with some lovely milk splatters along the wall. Thanks bud! Case of the missing socks is solved! Except... why an odd number of socks?
Also, Lily said to me this morning, "I don't want to eat any more cereal. I just want to let my food sog."
And in the car on the way home from grocery shopping we were singing "The Wheels on the Bus". Lily made up a few new verses...
"The Daddy on the bus says, 'Eat your dinner.'"
"The Sister on the bus says, 'I will eat.'"
"The animals on the bus say, 'Oink, oink, oink.'"
And tonight she added up her own score after playing a game with us. She even added 9+3=12. She's such a smarty pants!


3 comments:
That is so funny! I love your cute stories and Lily Talk!
We miss you!
I better hide my socks while I'm at your house. At least I'll know where to look if they end up missing! Can't wait to see you!
So funny! I love it. What cute kids you have. :)
Post a Comment