Saturday, June 12, 2010

Boise's Beach

We've had a boring week with rainy weather and Tommy gone on business. Then Tommy got to go on a camp out with some young men this weekend, so the kids and I had another uneventful night to ourselves. I woke up this morning and decided it was sunny and wonderful and we were going to get out and have fun together. So we drove out to a nearby reservoir where at the base of a dam they have a nice little sandy beach and water area for kids to play in. Lily and Isaac had such a great time! I enjoyed soaking up the sun and not having to worry about my kids getting trapped in an ocean current. Lily said she was a little sad there were no sea shells to pick up but she and Isaac had plenty of fun picking up rocks to throw in the water.

Lily is already looking forward to going back there soon. Next time we will need to bring a beach umbrella and a blow up raft with paddles. :D




1 comment:

Monica said...

These pictures are adorable!!