I think my favorite is the 2nd to last, where he's sleeping on the white blanket. SOOOO precious!
I agree, the close-up 2nd to last is simply angelic. All of the photos are really sweet.
I like 1 and 2 and 4 (definitely color!), 7 and 8. Sorry - he's just too adorable to choose just one!
These pictures are beautiful. I love all of them. The coloring and lighting is perfect. So hard to choose a favorite, but I guess I would have to pick 2, 7, and 8 if I had to. So precious!
The photos are absolutely beautiful!
2nd from the bottom is my absolute fave! Caleb is such a cute baby!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I think my favorite is the 2nd to last, where he's sleeping on the white blanket. SOOOO precious!
I agree, the close-up 2nd to last is simply angelic. All of the photos are really sweet.
I like 1 and 2 and 4 (definitely color!), 7 and 8. Sorry - he's just too adorable to choose just one!
These pictures are beautiful. I love all of them. The coloring and lighting is perfect. So hard to choose a favorite, but I guess I would have to pick 2, 7, and 8 if I had to. So precious!
The photos are absolutely beautiful!
2nd from the bottom is my absolute fave! Caleb is such a cute baby!
Post a Comment