Last week Lily lost her first tooth. We went to school the next day and it was soo cute to see all her little friends with missing teeth. She felt so good to be part of the "club". A big milestone and a great start to the new year!
So, this is how it happened. The tooth wasn't loose previously. We were eating dinner and Lily was having a hard time focusing. So I lifted her fork for her to take a bite and she bit down on the fork and as I pulled it out of her mouth her tooth became super loose, like it was hanging out of her mouth almost. The next hour was pretty frustrating.... trying to convince Lily to let me or Tommy pull it out for her. Finally she decided Daddy was gentle enough to get it out and it easily fell out into his hands with no pain as all. Low and behold, coming in behind it was another tooth! No wonder it was so anxious to come out.
Sunday, January 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Wow!! I thought it was funny that I told her the tooth fairy usually brings $10 bills. I have a feeling Tommy will get me back for this one in couple years :)
Post a Comment