

Well, it's official: we are moving to Las Vegas! The caption for this post is actually a direct quote from Lily when we drove into Vegas to look around the area a few weeks ago. Email us for our address. We are sure going to miss all of our friends in Boise and Meridian, but we're looking forward to this new adventure for our family!


2 comments:
Did you find a house?! I love Lily's quotes! I'm so excited we will be able to see each other more often. I know moving is stressful (believe me, we have moved a total of 14 times!!) But I'm so glad you have good friends to help you and wonderful parents too! I'll be praying for you that everything goes smoothly and that you'll feel calm. I'm sure wonderful things wait for you Vegas!
"Hello Vegas" means "Hello California"! We are SO excited to have you close by! Looking forward to seeing you this week and seeing you LOTS more often!!
Post a Comment