Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Temple Trip

We had an enjoyable conference weekend.  We got to visit with the Bouchers for the evening.  They brought a book to share with the kids and it was cute to watch them read it to them.  Isaac woke up the next morning and said sadly "Aww, play with grandpa. Play with grandma."  He wanted to play with them some more!

For FHE we went to the temple to walk around.  It was a nice experience.  I bought pictures of the temple and we painted frames for them to go in and display in their room.  I was telling Isaac "why" since he was asking me.  "So you will always have a picture of the temple to look at in your room." He said, "Aww, that nice!" :)

I have a special connection with the Las Vegas temple since it was the first temple I visited as a youth.  When I was 12 I lived in Albuquerque and we drove the 9 hour drive to Las Vegas for our youth temple trip.  It brought back sweet memories and feelings to walk around the grounds again.





No comments: