Do we swim in our pool to keep ourselves cool? Yes!
I forget to take pictures when we are out by the pool but here are a few...
Swimming with friends is always more fun!
Here is a video of Lily practicing her diving.
Isaac is learning how to swim and is really awesome at it! Thanks to our great friend for teaching him. It's amazing to think just a month ago he wouldn't take off his life jacket. Now he is swimming across the pool, retrieving rings from the bottom of the pool and learning the back stroke. Love this little fish!
Check of this video of him diving all the way to the bottom of our 6 ft. deep pool:
Caleb loves the water too. He is pretty fearless and loves to jump to me. He discovered the dolphin today and even tried to say it after I told him "dolphin". It sounded more like "dah-di" but it was soo cool that he tried to imitate a word! Finally some progress!
Lily is taking a Water Ballet class at the rec center. She's not too sure if she likes it yet but I think it is just adorable. I'm excited to take her to a synchronized swim competition this week. Hopefully that will help motivate her.
I only took one picture on Fourth of July. The kids had fun doing sparklers with some friends.Hopefully we can go see a big firework show next year.
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment