Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Isaac's first day

Isaac had his first day of preschool today.  He had such a great time.  He was so happy when I picked him up.  He said his favorite part was playing and snack time (no surprise).  He played house and he was the "dad" and the "mom" made him some dinner.  But he didn't go to work yet because he doesn't have a job.  He learned about the letter A and was singing a cute song about an alligator all during lunch.  So glad he had such a fun first day.
 Here he is waiting for me to pick him up!

I got tons of work done around the house this morning.  Poor Caleb wasn't feeling well and would just follow me around the house while I picked up and vacuumed.  I think he misses Lily and Isaac too because he doesn't seem to know what to do with himself.

No comments: