I'm teaching art preschool again this year but I have a new challenge... Caleb. He used to nap the whole time but this year he isn't going down for a nap until later so I get to try to keep him out of our way for half the time. One day I gave him a paintbrush and some paper with a dot of paint. Somehow he managed to drop his paper and get paint all over himself. Good thing it was washable!
One day Lily did a color challenge, finding things around the craft room in different colors and taking a picture. It was pretty cute but not as much fun to put away.
We had some heavy rain this past month which always floods our side yard. The kids had fun slipping and splashing in the big "puddle" though.
Right after they played in the puddle they wanted to go swimming and the pool felt "soo warm" according to Isaac. Silly Las Vegas weather!
Another rain storm...
Lily at Meet Your Teacher Night before school started.
Thursday, September 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment