Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween


Our sad pumpkins after 3 days of 80 deg. weather.  They shriveled up and had bugs and stuff inside.  Guess we have to do them the day of next year.  It's just too hot in Vegas.
Trunk or Treating... yeah, I'm a dork. :)  Worst costume idea ever.
Caleb was so funny.  He would take a treat and immediately put it in his mouth, wrapper and all.  Then if I moved him on to the next person he would put that treat he was just eatting in his bag, on the ground, or even in their bowl and take a new treat.  He threw a few tantrums if I tried to put the new treat in his bag.  It was a hard learning experience for this 2 year old.
The kids had a little hay ride.
On Halloween I got to go into Lily's school and teach ALL of the second graders an art project.  It was a little crazy and most of the kids were confused about step one after I explained all 10 steps, and it took over twice as long as we were planning, but they turned out cute.  We made Picasso inspired MONSTERS!
 
Trick or Treating with our neighborhood friend McKenna.  They would run from house to house but we left a bit too early and MOST people were not home yet!  Come on people, it's a school night!
 
 Cutest puppy on the block!
 Thanks to dad's help he got the hang of trick or treating.
A cute zebra had a fun time walking around the block with us too! :)

No comments: