While on our little trip to California, I wanted to take the kids to the beach one day. Well, we went on the most perfect day. 80 deg. no clouds, barely a sea breeze, no crowds, beautiful Corona Del Mar beach, three happy kids, and a great grandma Lanie to keep me company and enjoy the day with!
Lily loved finding sand crabs
Caleb loved to scare off the seagulls
He got pretty tired (third day without a nap) so he would lay down on the towel and just draw in the sand. It was so cute!
Isaac loved standing in the water and having his feet sink into the sand. I couldn't believe it. That water was FREEZING!
BRRR!
Caleb did not like the waves. He wanted mom to come back up to the chairs with him.
Lily had me outline her body and then she drew herself inside the outline. Cute girl!
Can you see how perfect of a day it is?
Lily made a friend instantly. She tried to set up a playdate for the next day but she didn't understand we live in Vegas and this girl lives by the beach!
Isaac loved playing in the sand
and crawling in the sand
Caleb loves his new Mickey hat!
Back in the water
Caleb loved chillin in the beach chairs with Lanie
Great time!
Thursday, March 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I need to go to the beach. I love it there!!!
Post a Comment