Monday, April 8, 2013

Random Photo Update

Dr. Seuss party at Preschool
My big boy all dressed up for church!
Lily's birthday invitation:  Secret code and decipher inside
Lily's actual birthday
Happy St. Patrick's Day Samantha!
Lily and I will have matching cherry swimsuits this summer! And Lily got a comfy new robe.
Katie gave Lily her old keyboard.  Lily is so excited to learn!
I've been teaching some sewing lessons this year.  Here is the cute big beach towel bag Emma made.
See how the towel stuffs inside the bag, with plenty of room for another towel, and pockets for water and book and stuff
Here is the cute ruffle skirt Alena made at sewing class.  It was quite a project, taking over 10 hours!
Our little garden of herbs and tomatoes.

Cute brothers

We went to the new Children's Museum with Katie and Samantha
The kids loved the new water station
They also got soaking wet.  The next time we went I took an extra shirt for Caleb.
On April Fool's day, one of my favorite days of the year, after family home evening I told the kids to go to the table for some "brownies".  They were surprised but just as happy to receive "brown Es".  Some of my other pranks this year included sewing Tommy's and Lily's pajamas onto their sheets while they were sleeping.  Trying to douse Tommy with a cup of water on top of the closet door (it just missed him). And putting a jelly bean in Lily's peanut butter and jelly (bean) sandwich for school.

No comments: