Wednesday, May 8, 2013

More birthdays

Yup, it is my birthday time!  I got some cute clothes, new purse, flip flops, and some fun gadgets for the kitchen that I've always wanted.  And a new Willow Tree angel and some money to get me a summer pedicure!  I also got an amazon gift card and a cheesecake factory gift card!  YUM my favorite!
 Lily made this for me, while I got to sleep in.  :)  So cute!
Tommy was giving Isaac a buzz cut and decided to give one to Caleb too! 
BEFORE  /\ /\ /\ /\
and AFTER \/ \/ \/ \/
Sniff sniff, I miss his curls, but he definitely looks more like his brother now with a summer buzz cut.    Lily saw him after it was cut and started to cry.  Totally how I felt inside.  Just dreading the day Tommy decides it is his turn.

2 comments:

Tiffy Ann said...

Caleb does look like Isaac. And so big. I'm glad that you had a good birthday. Love you!

Kirsti said...

I'm so glad you had a good bday!