Today was Caleb's first day of preschool. Whenever I would ask him if he wanted to go to school like Lily and Isaac he would say no. So I was a bit nervous for him. We got there and he went right to play. He didn't like the idea of taking his backpack off since I had just given him his new Curious George backpack this morning, so the teacher let him keep it on for awhile. When I said good bye he cried a little but then saw some airplanes and said, "bye mom!" He was happy when I picked him up too and the teacher said he did really well. She was impressed with his sorting mindset when cleaning up toys and said he sat well during their circle time. I'm looking forward to hearing from his speech therapist and seeing him improve in that regard. Hopefully day number two is as successful as number 1!
Monday, October 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment