1. Birthday Fun. On T's birthday I made him a nice lasagna dinner and raspberry cheesecake! I let him play his PlayStation game and watch Law and Order while I visited with a co-worker's wife who is pregnant and her husband was out of town. It was nice to have her over for dinner and play with her little boy. He loved The Girl's Buzz Lightyear doll and she had a hard time sharing it.
2. Planned the Baby Blessing. We finally figured out a day for The Boy's baby blessing and purchased a blessing outfit. It will be fun to have all our family here. I'm hoping to get a few more things done around the house so it actually looks different than when everyone came to help us move in! Maybe I'll finally hang up some pictures!
3. Visited with some friends. I love when I have the opportunity to visit with friends. I met a friend at the park on Tuesday and also got to go with another friend to the library on Thursday. Today I got to see many friends at a kids' service group. We made this cute fruit arrangement and took it over to another wife of one of T's co-workers who is pregnant and really sick. She is also allergic to a lot of different foods so the fresh fruit was perfect! It was fun to visit her... on one of her first days of feeling okay since she got pregnant! Poor girl!

4. Fresh Tomatoes! I love having fresh tomatoes. We even ate some fresh green beans this week from my garden! So fun!
5. My sweet kids are going up so fast! The Girl is so loving towards The Boy. He is such a sweet and happy baby. I know I am so blessed and I'm just grateful for them. Yesterday, The Girl wanted to lay on the couch and hold him. He laughs more often now, which is so contagious. :D




2 comments:
What a fun week! You'll have to tell me how you guys made the fruit arrangement. I'm glad you made Tommy's bday special. We really enjoyed celebrating with you guys!!
Happy Birthday, Tommy! Melonie, you are so creative. I love the pictures of your kids. In one of the pictures, I thought that Isaac looked like tommy and lily looked like you! so cute.
Post a Comment