Friday, November 14, 2008

A Good Friday Five Photos


Here is The Girl's "port", I mean FORT. :D A classic favorite has come to our home. The Girl asks her daddy to build a "port" for her and The Boy to play in. Then she runs to get the flashlight. The Boy likes to crawl after the light but that is his only interest in the fort at this time. I'm sure he will grow to love it too.


The Girl is my little helper. Lately she has been asking me for candy (from her Halloween pail) so I tell her she can do a chore for some candy. She helped empty the dishwasher one day, and another day she fed The Boy. Now she has been asking me if she can help me when I'm doing chores. It is pretty cool to have a little helper.

Rock on. My Drama Queen. :D


Okay, one more for ya!

Cute Smile.

1 comment:

Monica said...

cute pictures! cute kids! isaac is getting so big! :)