Hey Family and Friends,
I just wanted to take a minute to say "Happy Thanksgiving!" How grateful I am to live in this beautiful world with all the blessing I enjoy. I have such a wonderful husband and I love being a mother to my two fun kids. I care so much for my friends and enjoy how much they enrich my life. I am grateful for quiet times with The Girl when I can just soak in her smile and joy. I am grateful for happy times with The Boy when I can make him laugh endlessly. I'm looking forward to all the time I get to spend with my family this holiday season. I hope I can fully express my gratitude for the wonderful gifts I have been given.
with lots of love,
m
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
What a sweet post. Thanks for sharing. Hope you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment