Thanks Kirsti for the adorable "1" shirt. He wears it proudly!

So our boy has turned one. We have had a fun time celebrating with him. Thanks for the cute presents from family! Isaac loves the garage and will look soo cute in all his new clothes.


Here are the cakes I made. I don't think I will be starting a cake decorating business anytime soon. I made a separate cake for Isaac and set him on the table to watch him destroy it, but he didn't even want to touch it much less eat it. Then we put him in his seat with some ice cream and he grabbed it and just went to town. He's an ice cream lover! He only shivered a few times. Then he just liked licking it off of the spoon. It was pretty cute.




1 comment:
i can't believe he's ONE! happy birthday sweet isaac! :)
Post a Comment