Monday, April 20, 2009

Picture Update

Click on the picture to enlarge:

Easter Dinner with Lily's friend Perry (and our friends the Wilsons)! Check out these cupcakes Lily and I made from Bakerella.

Lots of playing outside lately! Isaac loves to be outside.

He didn't care for the water sprinkler though... maybe another day. Check out Lily's pretty hair today.

Isaac enjoyed some berries today! Boy was it a "bloody" looking mess but he liked 'em!

Tommy and Grant just before they ran the Robie Creek Half Marathon. Great job guys!

Sleeping Isaac tonight, feet crossed, bum in the air. Too cute!

2 comments:

Monica said...

Adorable pictures. Great job on the cupcakes! Congrats Tommy on the marathon! Oh.. and I love the sleeping pics of Isaac. So precious.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the cupcakes...ok and reading over your posts...Lily is seriously a trip. Hilarious! I would be entertained all the time. Dude Tommy a half marathon..I am thinking of doing one in August but I hate running. I still want to do it though....