I am officially a "handy woman"! Picture this: Melonie stuck up under a sink with a wrench... I know, hard to picture right? Well, today I installed a new faucet on our kitchen sink! The old one started leaking really bad and Tommy was going to attempt to take it apart and fix it but he couldn't even get the handle off. The next day the handle fell off on me while I was using it, thanks to my husband for not putting it back together after he couldn't fit it. That night we decided we should just get a new pretty faucet. I'm super excited. Tommy wanted to hire a guy to fix it but I decided to give it a shot. It wasn't that hard after all! Yes, you can all be proud of me for my handiness.
Here are some other photos from this week:








7 comments:
Way to go! I haven't ever done that!
Wow, I'm impressed! I try to stay away from anything plumbing or electrical related... but you've given me courage! I've wanted a new faucet for so long... Maybe now's the time.
Yeah for you!!! I'm so impressed!! Thanks for linking up... this one for sure inspires me:)!
~Whitney
Good for you...isn't it great to accomplish something new?
What a great feeling of accomplishment!!! You should be so proud! If it was me I would take the money that my hubby was going to spend to have it fixed and go buy me some junk to restore ~ what fun!!!! Thanks for linking up with us! ~Ashley
Super impressive!!!! I am ok with hanging curtins or painting something w/o hubby but installing a faucet!!!! NO WAY!!! You ROCK!
Was it difficult to do? I would love a new faucet but my hubby thinks the one we have is fine...maybe if I replaced it he would never even notice! LOL
Post a Comment