





Also, over the gate on one side of my house we have this vine. It mostly gets in the way so we always hack it back. We haven't cut it back in a while and, this week, I noticed some beautiful flowers on it! Maybe it will stay tall awhile longer.

This morning Lily and I made our first batch of freezer jams! I was inspired by my friend Hannah and thought I could give it a shot. I used this "no cook freezer jam pectin" that was supposed to be great because it is low sugar, which I'm thinking Tommy will love more. It seems a bit sour and a little runny but still delicious. Maybe next time I'll try a different pectin. Lily still prefers the store bought jam without the chunky fruit but I'll bet she won't notice in her PBn'J.



3 comments:
You are AMAZING! Gardening, Jams, Fixing Faucets, photographer! Cute pictures - I especially loved the funny face pic of the kids! (Previous blog entry) SO CUTE!
wow- too weird. I was also going to comment on how AMAZING you are...mommy, gardener, plumber, jam-maker! :)
great minds think alike, MOM!
WOW, Melonie! Your garden looks great! And good for you for making freezer jams. They look sooo yummy! I have never made freezer jam, but would love to try.
Post a Comment