We like to keep Lily involved in different things so she can develop her own interests. With a new school year starting we asked her what she wanted to do: swimming, dancing, gymnastics, soccer, etc. At first she said baseball, but when we told her that is only in the spring she decided gymnastics would be fun. I'm a little sad to not take her to ballet, because it was soo cute to watch, but I know she will really love gymnastics. She has had two classes so far and really likes it. Her teacher is Russian so she has a really strong accent. The kids have a hard time understanding what she is saying sometimes. At the end of class she had the kids raise their arms up high and say "Thank you Coach." All the kids repeated after her, "Thank you Goj."I like how firm she is with the kids to follow the rules, that is just what Lily needs! Here is a video of Lily trying out the head stand. She started out right next to the block, like all the other kids. But she couldn't stay up so she moved out further and figured out her own way to stay up. It was really funny to watch. I wish I had it from the beginning but I was keeping an eye on Isaac who keep walking out the open front door. Right after this video she went on to help Lily do it right, but it wasn't as funny. :D


4 comments:
Thanks for the laugh. Lily is so cute and so smart! Keep posting videos and pics - we love them!
Shauna
I love that video- so funny! I love her "look teacher, I'm doin' it!" so cute!
What a crack up! That is so great that you are putting Lily in gymnastics! I can't wait to put Sofie in something like that. So fun.
HEY that's hilarious. I enjoy that i get to keep up on my nephew and niece cousins now im home they are hilarious thanks
Micah
Post a Comment