Today was Lily's first day of preschool. Her friends Sarah and Ryan are in her class, along with many new friends that she is excited to get to know. She had a great first day. They talked about sharing and being kind. Lily got to pass out the napkins at snack time and has been talking all afternoon about having her teacher over for dinner, or a picnic, or to play. I guess it was love at first sight! Thursday is Grandparents Day and show and tell. I'm sure Lily will have lots to say about all the wonderful grandparents she has!
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
First Day of Preschool
Today was Lily's first day of preschool. Her friends Sarah and Ryan are in her class, along with many new friends that she is excited to get to know. She had a great first day. They talked about sharing and being kind. Lily got to pass out the napkins at snack time and has been talking all afternoon about having her teacher over for dinner, or a picnic, or to play. I guess it was love at first sight! Thursday is Grandparents Day and show and tell. I'm sure Lily will have lots to say about all the wonderful grandparents she has!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment