Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day

We had a nice weekend before Labor Day so we were excited to have one more day to our relaxing weekend. In the morning, Tommy and I had tennis lessons. During my lesson I was doing some lunging and hitting exercises and hurt my knee really bad. We tried to do some little exercises the rest of the lesson but by the time I drove home it was really painful. It hurt just to move from the brake to the gas. I don't know what I did but I've been resting it and icing it lots. We were planning on taking a little drive to a river to play and I'm glad we still got to go, even if I was Mrs. Hobble.

We found a nice river area with lots of rocks for the kids to throw in the water. Isaac even got into it. Lily had a blast and was a little sad I forgot her swimming suit. Maybe next weekend! Lily said, "I have a great idea! I can take off all my clothes and then I can go swimming!" Nice idea, eh? She also said, "I wish I was a rock so I could go fast." Too funny! Here are some pictures. The weather is perfect this week!

No comments: