Saturday, September 26, 2009

And a few extras... "It's like a bonus"

A couple weeks ago we had a delicious french toast dinner. Isaac was crying about something and I realized he had lost his fork. I looked to the floor first, of course, but didn't see it so I started the search around his seat. Low and behold he had reached behind him and stuck his fork on his back, thanks to the sticky syrup. I'll have to remember that one for next time I need to stick my fork somewhere I don't want to lose it! :D

Here are a few extra pictures from my Utah trip. I got to go have lunch with my previous boss and wonderful friend Elizabeth. I have soo many wonderful memories working with her at BYU. I'm soo glad and excited that Katie gets to work with her now! My mom also got Isaac these adorable Superman pjs. They remind me of my little brother Nick. He had a pair when he was 7 or so and wore them all the time.

These other pictures are from a fun day at the park with my family. Isaac and his cousin Trevyn liked playing with wood chips together. Isaac loved going down the slides. I had to try to take this picture of him and Trevyn on the slide like 4 times because every time I put him up there to take the shot he would turn around and slide down the slide on his belly.

And Lily ran off and made a new friend instantly. She even helped her climb to the top of the rock wall. It was a really neat park. I love this picture of my mom and Isaac. This is his classic "cheese" face.

No comments: