Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy Haunting!


and Happy October! I'm getting excited for Halloween! We are working on figuring out some fun costumes for the kids this year. I think I want Isaac to look like a little man, some profession of some sort. Lily wants to be Cinderella with yellow hair. I'm trying to convince her she can keep her brown hair, but we will just have to see what happens. Lily decorated one of her pumpkins with Sharpie markers (Thanks for the idea, Mom). Lily has been out to the pumpkin patch twice already and I'm sure we will make it out there for our annual family outing in a couple weeks. I don't think it will be complete without Katie here so hopefully she can make the trip up. ;-) hint hint. Here are a few pictures of the kids in their new Halloween shirts I picked up at Target yesterday. Sorry if I beat you to it Shauna. I just couldn't resist!

1 comment:

Kirsti said...

how cute!! Isaac looks so grown up lately! I swear, he looks just like a mini Tommy with his cute scrunched up face!! :)
so fun!