Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A little about Isaac

Have I told you how much Isaac loves to be outside? No matter how cold it is, or if it is raining, that is where he wants to be. I took this video of him playing in the sand box last week, on one of our last semi-warm fall days. It's going to get harder for him to understand that he can't always be outside as winter comes! I actually bought a used bike trailer a few weeks ago and have been enjoying taking Isaac (and sometimes Lily) on bike rides in it. I'll try to get a picture of it for you. This weekend I cleaned out all his baby clothes from his closet. A friend of mine brought over a bunch of 18 mo. boy clothes for him that she was getting rid of. I'm so lucky I didn't have to go out and buy a whole new wardrobe! Also, Isaac had his first day in nursery on Sunday. He did super great, played with the kids well and enjoyed singing time and coloring time. He's growing up so fast! He gibber jabbers so much. His favorite real words to say are juice, toothbrush, juice, fish and I think please... though they all sound the same. He also says "hi" and "mama" and "dada" and "i-ee" for Lily. If he hears a dog bark outside, he barks a little "woo woo" and if he hears an airplane go by he points up and gibbers a little. He loves to turn the lights on and off and still gets sooo excited when Daddy comes home from work. He's such a fun kiddo.

4 comments:

Kirsti said...

he is soooo cute!! I think we have that shirt- does it say I am... with a bunch of trucks??!!
I can't wait to play with the kids again at Christmas time. It's going to be so much fun!

Melonie said...

you are surprised we have the same shirts? i'm not. thanks shauna! :D

Care said...

Hi Melonie! Your Isaac is so cute! (And your Lily!) It will definitely be a sad day around here when we can't go out anymore....

I am your swap partner, and just wanted to let you know your package went out in the mail yesterday. I hope you enjoy it!

Care.

Hoosier Mania said...

sooo cute! speaking of cute, thanks so much for our lovely background/title! it looks awesome melonie! thanks so much!