Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Busy Day at the Zoo

On Saturday we went out to the zoo and met my good friend and old college roommate, Lindsey, and her family there. She has a little girl and boy just my kids ages so it is so fun when we can get together. I wish it were more often! We had an easter egg "dash" at the zoo and saw lots of animals. It was a beautiful sunny day so we were happy to have that. The kids had a great time too! Tommy met us later to have dinner. What a great day!



This picture cracks me up. Devin taking both our boys down the slide wearing his wife's sunglasses because he forgot his. The boys loved it!

3 comments:

Kirsti said...

Fumn! I love their bunny ears!

Kirsti said...

fun. not fumn... :)

Gena Hill said...

Melonie! I can't believe how big your kid's have gotten! Wow how time flies hu? It's good to hear from you. Are you guys still in Idaho?