Yesterday, I was sitting on the couch and next to me was a chair, with 5 little cups of water. I had just thrown up, no fun, and this is how Lily takes care of me. It was so sweet. Well, Isaac comes walking by with his blackberry (Daddy's old one). He is jibber-jabbering up a storm, just chatting away. He sees the cups of water and as he is talking, he picks up a cup and takes a sip. Then he walked away, talking. It was so cute. You really had to be there but hopefully you can picture it.While dropping Lily off at preschool this morning, Isaac waved goodbye and started blowing her kisses. I thought it was super sweet.
He climbed up on my lap today and pulled my hand down next to him. He touched it in the palm of my hand a few times and jibbered something, then reached up and tickled my neck and laughed. I didn't know what he was doing at first but after he did it two or three times I realized! He was doing "there was a little mouse". It is something we do when we have to get him to sit still. He has done this over 10 times to me today and just laughs and laughs after he tickles my neck. What a funny kid!


3 comments:
how cute!! We love 'there was a little mouse' too!! And Jackson has just started waving bye and blowing kisses-- so fun!
What a cutie! Love that sweet boy and his sweet family!
How adorable! He is too cute. Love the post!
Post a Comment