

We had a great day today. We had a neighborhood 5K and Kiddie Fun Run sponsored by our ward at our neighborhood park. Tommy came in 1st place! I'm so proud of him. Lily had a great time doing the Fun Run with one of her favorite babysitters. She ran one mile without too much stopping. I was soo proud of her. She ran through the finish line and said "I WON!"



Then later we went to her soccer game. She hadn't scored a goal yet all season. Just as she is running with the ball towards the goal one of the other team's players fell down and got hurt. Instead of stopping the ball and helping him get off field, I said, "GOO Lily!" and she went right down and scored a goal. Later in the game she helped another teammate score by just tapping it in. Then she got a third goal all on her own! She was doing so well out there getting the ball away from the opponents and not being afraid of them. Tommy and I were really proud.



This was Lily right after she scored her first goal! Soo excited and proud of herself!



No comments:
Post a Comment