That's right folks. I'm about half way through my pregnancy right now. I am just over 19 weeks and since I will probably be a week early, I'm counting it as half way. :D Here is my little belly shot. I'm definitely still in that stage where people don't want to ask if I'm pregnant but they are definitely wondering. I just think, how could I not be pregnant and look like this?Next week we will have out ultrasound where we will hopefully NOT find out the gender of the baby. We are taking Lily and she is really excited to see "pictures" of the baby. I'm hoping she is not expecting an animated film or something. ;)
My baby is now about the size of a large heirloom tomato, weighs 8 1/2 ounces, and is approximately 6 inches head to bottom and 10 inches from head to heel. Some say the baby can hear voices now so Lily and I are starting to talk to my belly. Lily especially enjoys blowing raspberries on my belly for the baby. I feel the little movements a few times a day, and every night when I lie down. Tommy has also felt them, though they are definitely small. It has been a good month, much easier than with Lily or Isaac so I'm super grateful. Now off to bed!


1 comment:
Many Congratulations!!! Way to keep it a secret for so long!
Post a Comment