Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy 3rd of July!



We had a fun day yesterday in a little town's 4th of July Celebration. The kids got to play a few carnival style games and Lily got her face painted. Lily also tried to "round-up" a live chicken, without success. She was pretty bummed about that. Isaac loved the little train ride. Lily was really fearless in regards to trying out the one big "ride" they had, a spinning cage that flipped you upside down. I'm so proud of her for being brave and wanting to give it a try. Other than that it was a slightly uneventful afternoon. I'm just glad the weather was perfect. I guess we should have gone to the parade that morning or the fireworks that night. Two friends in the ward had children getting baptized that night so we hurried home to go to the baptisms.


Check out these cute videos.




No comments: