I also made these cute turkey shirts for my kids and their cousins.
Yes, Caleb had been crying... maybe because he couldn't find his other sock?
We had a nice weekend of football and family. Isaac loved his "bompa time" on the couch watching football. :D


Lily says:
"I love the new turkey shirt my mom made me. And I loved the pumpkin pie. Katie and Randy did a wonderful job on the pumpkin pie. I had fun playing tigers with my cousin Tyler. I loved when Grandma Shauna played with me. She was always there for me. And Grandma Lanie gave me a Christmas pillow case with kitties on it. How did she know those are my favorite? And my mom is so smart. She is just the best mom in the world."
Yep, she really said all that. :D






1 comment:
Those shirts are adorable! Great job.
Post a Comment