Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Beautiful Place to Call "Home"

So, we have been here over a week now and I really love our new home.  We are mostly unpacked, just a few boxes here and there.  I'm hoping to do two a day and eventually I will be done.  We have some pictures up on the walls and it is amazing how they make a house feel like a home.  Lily got a nightstand, lamp, and bookcase for her new room and she loves the curtains that came in her room.  Isaac is transitioning to a toddler bed (got new CARS bedding); it has been great some days and other days he doesn't want to stay in bed so he goes back into his crib.  Caleb is sharing our guest room for now.  It is nice to have him out of my closet. ;-)  I love the big room upstairs that we are using as a playroom.  The kids can watch tv/movies and play with their toys and I can still have some peace.  The kitchen is great too and I love sitting at the table and looking out into the pool.  I'm excited to start using it soon!  Lily gets to try a gymnastics class today and we will probably get the kids signed up for some swimming lessons soon.  Here are some pictures.

Mega toy storage! Hope they learn not to get them all out at once! Thanks Shauna for helping me organize them all!
Do you think we have enough games?  I couldn't believe how many boxes I had as I unpacked them and tried to get them all to fit in this big closet!
Master "Suite" :)

Master Bath is really nice.  LOVE the big shower and tub.
Just one of my cute Caleb... growing big!
Family room... just ordered a new sectional, can't wait to get it!
Dining room over looking the backyard pool. :)
Looking good! :)

3 comments:

Jocelyn Singleton said...

What a beautiful home Melonie! We miss you guys, but we're excited about your new adventure!

Kirsti said...

WOW!! It's gorgeous!! You are doing great! I still have more than a couple boxes here and there :) My office/craft/sewing room is giving me a hard time! Love it and can't wait to see it in person!

katie said...

what a beautiful house! I can't wait to come visit you guys and spend some time in that pool! We love you!