Sunday, September 18, 2011

This week's pictures

 We had some rain earlier this week!  It was soo awesome to watch and feel the cool weather for a few days!  Isaac loved getting outside and playing in the puddles.

My sweet Caleb, despite all this bonks and bruises, he's a super happy kid!  He gets a new bonk each day it seems and his new favorite place to be is on the fireplace... actually in the fireplace, eating and spreading rocks everywhere.  I'd put up and screen but I'm afraid he would just pull it down on top of himself.  We need a different kind of barricade.
 One night Lily counted up all the box tops I've been saving for awhile.  She had a system and tally marks and everything. It was soo cute.  After that project she decided to count all the money in her piggy bank.  Then the next morning she wanted to go to the store and spend her $11.68. 
I felt a little bad for her as she walked down the aisles at Toys R Us looking for something she could afford that she wanted, that was WORTH ALL her money.  She finally picked this little mini kitty that moves its legs back and forth.  Glad she is happy with her purchase.  She's now broke.  Guess it is time to start doing some chores for allowance so we can buy more kitties?  Hmm...

No comments: