Saturday, October 1, 2011

Some Little Friends

This week I had the privilege of watching some of my friends kids. I am grateful for all my new friends that have helped me out while I've gone to the doctors, school, dentist, etc. so I'm so glad I got to repay some favors this week. It feels so good to know you are helping someone out.  I hope to get to do it again soon.  We had lots of fun with our friends.  Caleb loves having his little friend Oakley over to play.  His face lights up and he giggles and smiles at her.  I think he likes to watch her walk too... maybe pick up a few pointers.
Here they are trying to get into mischief. :)
Look at that beautiful face!  I had some fun doing her hair. :)
For a little while, I actually had 3 one-year-olds. They played together, surprisingly, well and then Caleb went down for nap and we moved our little party up to the playroom where we could close the door and keep the little ones contained. It was a great excuse to get that room organized again. I'm so thankful for a playroom!
Another morning, Isaac had his friend over who LOVES to play dress up. I just thought it was hilarious that Isaac had to have on "dress up shoes" too (and the only ones we have are girl ones, sorry buddy).

2 comments:

The Millers said...

You are amazing!!!! i am beyond thankful and blessed to have you in my life!!

Tiffy Ann said...

I am SOO loving that picture. Isaac sure does have style! Such good friends.