Monday, December 12, 2011

Caleb's First Hair Cut

I finally did it.... and not very well...

Caleb has been needing a hair cut for quite some time but I have been scared to do it wrong (for good reason) and resisting getting rid of his adorable curls.  Well this morning I finally gave him his first hair cut.
 Before...
 Didn't like getting all wet
 Finally gave him a sucker to keep him from grabbing my comb and scissors
 He kept looking at his curls falling down
 He was all smiles during his first hair cut (thanks to the sucker I'm sure).
Cheese!  I look like a cute boy again!  Hopefully people won't tell me what a cute little girl I am now!  Thanks MOM!

2 comments:

Kirsti said...

cute!! What a handsome boy! I swear this last picture looks just like one we have of Lily at that age! (the face, not the hair :))

Tommy said...

We should give him a mohawk.