Monday, February 20, 2012

A Fun Weekend of Firsts

 Lily made this three layer cake with her Easy Bake Oven.  Too cute!
 Hmm, what is going on here?
Yep, Saturday we had a nice day and not much to do.  It was finally the day the training wheels came off!  Lily was a bit nervous...
Tommy was running along side her up and down the street until she got the feel for it.  I was soo proud of him for teaching her this wonderful right of passage!
I hung out with the boys and tried to entertain them and cheer for Lily.  I love how Isaac wants to be just like his Daddy, even wearing his hat backwards like Dad. ;)
There she goes!  She did great!  We were both sooo proud!
 Today we drove up to the mountain to find some snow!  Caleb liked eating it.
 
 I brought a laundry basket as a make-shift sled. It worked great and the kids had a blast.

 Even Caleb got in on the sledding action!
Check out Isaac's snow outfit.... hoodie sweatshirt with raincoat on top, Lily's 2T mittens, and sweatpants with a trash bag taped around his waist and two holes cut in the bottom, plus small boots that barely fit him.  I said "Poor middle child," but Tommy said "that's Vegas snow clothes."  Hey it worked!

No comments: