Isaac likes to take pictures in the car.
Here is a cute picture of a play date with Isaac and friend Ty. He was her protector knight. He kept calling her "mermaid" and she would correct him and say, "No, I'm Ariel".
Caleb got into the goldfish one day... spilled the WHOLE box on the floor and was pretty proud of himself too.
He loves to get into the pantry and has finally discovered he can climb on top of boxes to reach higher shelves.
He's pretty mad when he falls though and I'm standing back trying to take a picture of him climbing.
Caleb is happy when daddy picks him up.
Lily had the most perfect milk mustache the other day.
Isaac had a fun time feeding Caleb on Sunday. Yogurt with mini M&Ms. No wonder he loved it!
He kept saying, "say AW, Fwa-ub". Lily was cracking up in the background. ;)
Lily had her first BIG project due last week. She wrote a 4 page paper on Earth's five natural resources and made this model. She had to write and represent how we use them, how they each become polluted and how to conserve them. She did an awesome job.
She added the runner because runners need clean air.
The only thing we could think of for "polluting" rocks is graffiti. Nice little lesson in respecting property.
Here is a poem she has hanging up in the hall at school so I took a picture for you. :) Click to enlarge. I like the ending... "taste that sweet, minty goodness." ;)
UPDATE! Lily's project got chosen as one of three in the class to represent their class at the school science fair. The kids all voted (most of them voted for their own project I'm guessing) and Lily's was chosen. Pretty excited for her!
Monday, February 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh I love that pic of Ty and Isaac. Such cute friends!!!
Go Lily with the project.
Post a Comment