Last Fall Lily went off to first grade and I wanted to do something fun with Isaac, once a week, with a focus on music and art. So I started up a little preschool with Isaac and a few of his friends... I was thinking 4 or 5. By the end of the year my little group had grown to 9 kids. It was a lot of fun! I enjoyed it every time, which is something I was worried about in the beginning. It was a great excuse to get out the paints and get messy, to put out instruments and be loud, and sing and dance silly. Isaac sure enjoyed having his friends over each week. Hopefully we can do something again with some of his friends in the fall, the ones that aren't big Kindergarteners now. :)
Our last day of preschool we painted flower pots and planted some flowers. Hopefully the kiddos can help their moms keep them alive! It is sooo hot in Vegas it is hard to keep anything growing.
Thursday, June 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Love the class photo! What a rainbow of colors! You've done so many fun pre-school activities this year. I've enjoyed looking at your posts. The kids are lucky to be in your pre-school and Isaac is lucky to have such a great MOM!
What a cute picture! Did you plan their colors? :) I love seeing all your great preschool ideas!
Post a Comment