Sunday, November 4, 2007
Have you heard?
Yes, we are expecting! The Girl is going to be a big sister! I am due on April 29 and super excited. I was pretty sick the first three months but it seems to be getting better as long as I eat continuously. T has been a wonderful help around the house and with The Girl, and many of my friends have brought dinners and taken The Girl for a few hours to give her some much needed attention. She likes to talk to my belly and give it kisses. She is going to be a great big sister!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
EXCITING!! Congrats!!
What kind of fruit is it now? I remember I was so excited when Tyler was a kumquat-- I don't even know how big that is, but I remember being excited!!! You should put a picture of the fruit that it is every week/month!! That'd be sooo cool.
I think it is an avocado this week... our favorite!
Post a Comment