Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!

The Girl had a great time trick or treating last night. It was a cold night, but not as cold as last year. Luckily The Girl's costume included gloves! :D She was the cutest girl out there!

She loved getting lots of candy. We would be leaving one house and The Girl would say "Okay, let's go get some more candy." The Girl would sometimes run to the next house. She only asked one person for more candy after they had given her some. That's pretty good! She loved seeing all the other kids out all dressed up and even ran into some friends as we were trick or treating.

Then after ward we got to have homemade donuts with our friends. YUMMY! I had my pregnant share and The Girl's share. It was a really fun Halloween night. The Girl asked me what I was dressed as and I said I was just going to be a mommy tonight. She seemed okay with that idea too.

We also have pictures of carving our pumpkins the night before and how great they all turned out. And if you can't tell... The Girl's is a cat and mine is a witch with crazy hair.

Last weekend, The Girl got to go to a costume birthday party! They decorated pumpkins and went trick or treating at the neighbor's house. The Girl also enjoyed telling all the kids what to do. They started the party with coloring but after a few kids arrived The Girl announced it was time to clean up so they could party. Then she got up and said "it's time to dance" and started dancing. She seemed to know all about how this party was supposed to go. It was cute.

2 comments:

Kirsti said...

HOW FUN!! Sounds like you guys did it all! I really like the kitty pumpkin. Tell Lily it is my favorite and I'm not surprised she told everybody how to party. She's been to a few really fun ones with us!! Tell her that next weekend we will have another one and we can dance all day ;)

Hannah said...

Adorable! Great Pumpkins!!