On Saturday we took The Girl on her first time ice skating at the Seven Peaks Ice Arena. She had so much fun! She loved holding our hands as we helped her glide across the ice. She loved jumping and doing "woopsie-daisies" on the ice. T and I got pretty tired of holding her up so we took a few brakes to watch the other skaters. The Girl saw one girl do a spin and said "okay, (I'll) try it." Later she watched another skater do a jump and she said "I want to do a jump now." She was not afraid to go fast or try to go on her own. We even let her fall a couple times to see what it was like. It was such a fun family activity! T is ready to take her skiing next!
Monday, November 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment