Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Now Entering the Third Trimester

I'm 28 weeks along!

Our baby is close to 16 inches long and weighs about 2.5 pounds.

We are all so excited, especially The Girl. She can't wait to meet her baby brother.

6 comments:

Kirsti said...

CONGRATS!! I'm glad your baby is healthy, but I'm sorry he has three knees- the right knee, the left knee, and the weenee!!! :) Ha just a little joke about how much we love boys! Tyler is so lucky to have another cousin!

Billy and Kati said...

Congratulations Tommy and Melonie! I am excited for you and visit your blog to get the update on your life! Good luck wiht the rest of the pregnancy Melonie.

Monica said...

YAY! Congrats! How fun to have one of each!!! How are you doing??? I've been meaning to email you! We are so excited to see you guys!

Ashli Brown said...

Awesome! Congrats! Boys are so much fun. Im glad we got a christmas card with your blog site.

Melonie said...

ASHLI!

I'd love to catch up with you. Please email me sometime! Merry Christmas!

Ashli Brown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.