Monday, February 25, 2008

Less than 10 weeks to go!

Here I am with my big belly... though everyone says that I'm so small. Our little boy is just good at hiding... and I have lots of torso room for him to spread out. He's also quite the acrobat or soccer player... not sure which one yet.

He is about 4 pounds and 17 inches, but will continue to grow about a half a pound of weight per week from now until about two weeks before birth. Great. That's just what I need. Even more weight to carry around!

4 comments:

Monica said...

you look GREAT! you are lucky you have a long torso! can't wait to meet your new little guy.

Billy and Kati said...

Have you guys decided on a name??? Or do we have to wait until he is born?

Tommy said...

I keep thinking we decided and then SOMEONE gets cold feet. :)

Melonie said...

Cold feet? I think YOU have decided and I'm still not sure. ;)